Tilt Adapter Options
- Make different forms to the ground with a bucket or leveller
- Keep pallet fork level when you are driving on surfaces with gradient
- Load pallets that are on uneven ground
- Level ground on uneven surfaces
- Tilt adapter with max. 12.5 degree tilting in both directions. It is intended for buckets, leveller and pallet fork – for jobs where tilting is a must but the tilting angle doesn’t have to be greater than 12.5 degrees.
- Tilt adapter with max. 90 degree rotation, or 45 degree tilting in both directions. It is useful in applications where the attachment needs to be rotated more in order to get the job done: with grabbing tool (rotating of barrels etc.), artificial turf attachment (to fit through narrow doors) etc.
- Makes it possible to tilt the attachment sideways to grade the ground with a bucket or leveller, or load pallets on uneven ground with pallet fork
- Mounts between the attachment and the quick attach plate of the loader
- Two models: with max. ± 12.5° tilting or with max. 90° / ± 45° rotation
Tilt Adaptor Videos
400, 500, R, 600 & 700 SERIES
|Max. tilt||± 12.5°||90° or ± 45°|
|Weight||5 kg||85 Kg|
We would be glad to have feedback from you. Whether it is a comment, question, work proposition or just a hello, drop us a line.
Find UsReach It! - Move It! - Crush It! ~ Sales & Hire
2 Mattesdon Cottages
Lye Green, Chesham