Benefits:Supplied by Reach It – Move It – Crush It as a complete plug & play system that incorporates Leica Geosystems iCON machine control package, that enables you to attain a +/- 3mm surface finish and is able to work in 2D for accurate levelling, 3D dual GNSS & Leica Total Station allows you to easily grade complex contours with several gradients, diverging offset crown and different cambers.
Accurate grading made easy:This now enables you to transform your skid-steer (Bobcat, Case, CAT, John Deere, Terex, Takeuchi) or articulated wheeled loader (Avant, Norcar, Multione) into a precision box blade laser leveller. The SharpGrade leveller is quick and easy to attach to your machine. No tools required, simply click the unit into place and attach the hoses and you’re ready to start work.
Fast results:As you are working with a compact machine with its inherent manoeuvrability you can level ground with un-matched performance. Large or small, tight spaces can be worked with ease and efficiency. Features such as knife edge, side shields and retracting wheel allow you to accurately trim right up to edges and get into tight corners. Large mirrors let you see exactly what’s happening across the front blade, eliminating blind spots. Designed specifically to work on skid-steer loaders or articulated wheel loaders the SharpGrade works in forward and reverse for optimal efficiency. Twin pivoting blades give the ability to cut, carry, trim, spread and finish in one pass, in either direction, for speed and control. Operated from your machine’s hydraulic system, in-cab adjustments are a breeze and levelling is up to ten times faster than levelling using a skid-steer and standard bucket attachment.
Cost savings:As the most profitable jobs rely on you only moving material once, you will see cost efficiencies improve from not over reducing an area and by placing material to the finish heights within tolerance, first time. Resulting in more timely preparation saving on material costs, time & fuel.
Maintenance free performance:Designed and built with longevity in mind, the leveller features induction hardened pins, sealed bushes (No greasing required) and dirt seals in all moving joints, so it won’t let you down when time equals money. The patent pending sealed Quad-Rod system always keeps the blade rigid and accurate, with low maintenance. Simple hydraulic valves with built in relief protects the system from overload. Valves feature manual override capability to allow easy diagnosis if there is ever a problem.
- Leica iCON 2D system is highly accurate and easy to use, the blade can be manually operated by the 4 in 1 control at any time, with or without the laser control connected.
- Unique Quad-Rod Linkage. Patent pending Quad-Rod system gives unparalleled rigidity, allowing use on 100+ HP machines. With only 4 arms, the outboard cylinders are directly connected to the outer edges of the blade, achieving the ultimate in accuracy. All joints are lifetime sealed, lubricated and maintenance free, with no greasing required.
- Adjustable hitch plate: Sets SharpGrade perfectly level with boom fully down to provide the ultimate in rigidity. This reduces track and tyre wear and boom and linkage wear as the SharpGrade is pushing on the front of the machine instead of transferring the load to the rear of the machine through the linkages. This is especially important with vertical lift machines. A variety of hitch plates are available to adapt to most compact machines
- Leica Trisonic system: Reads a string line, curb lip, or the ground for grades not possible to achieve with a laser. Plugs directly in and reads off the control panel. Height and slope adjustable from cab.
The Avant Tree Shear has more uses than just the obvious. When you need to remove shrubs, saplings and small trees, one option is to go and get the garden fork and shovel out. Then start to dig around the plant and work your way around it cutting the roots until you are able to get enough movement on it to dig it out. Another option is to get a mini digger in and again work your way around the plant and then scoop it out. The easiest solution is to get an operated hire from us at www.ReachitMoveitCrushit.com We will come along and operate the equipment for you, clear the unwanted plants, shrubs, saplings & trees and leave you to the easier job of replanting knowing that all the time consuming work is done.
This year was our 2nd year of showing at the Bucks County Show and how things have changed for us. This was our stand back in 2011, due to a smaller budget we had to cram everything into the space we could afford. This year was our 2nd year of showing at the Bucks County Show in its 149th. So we will be looking forward to being part of there 150th show next year on the 29th August 2017. The show this year took almost a week to get together, attend and then break down and put away but the effort was well worth it for the fun we had on the day. It all started earlier in the week with a trip up to Avant HQ to collect a few additional machines for the stand. We have made many new contacts, along with a whole host of next generation operators who had a great time looking over the equipment, getting there pictures taken and who got to take home stickers, pens and all sorts of goodies. We had some of the Avant range of loaders on the stand, with a whole host of more agricultural, equestrian, forestry & landscape attachments. The list included
- PROTEC post drivers,
- BLEC box rakes,
- DIGGA augers and extension drives,
- GYRU-STAR screening buckets